Tuesday, 20 August 2013

                                                                   Spain
From the 25th July - 8th August I was in Spain; near Salou, for a family holiday. I was with my Mum; her boyfriend, his son and my sister. We stayed in a Keycamp caravan at Playa Montroig camping resort which was about a 20 minute drive from Salou. On site there was loads to do, such as; restaurants, bars, crazy golf, ping pong, zumba, aqua gym, kids clubs and discos for all ages. Every night there was a thirteen plus disco at a place called the 'Pai Pai'  from 10pm - 3am, then a over eighteen  disco at the 'grill - rock and roll club' from 1am - 6am. They were on every night which was really good and I met so many new people. One of the best days was when we left camp and went into Salou to a theme park called Port Aventura. It has some of the biggest rides in Europe. The biggest highlight of my holiday was taking paddle boats out and snorkeling in the Mediterranean Sea. It was probably the last family holiday but definitely one of the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment