Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Filming and Skating by Gav


This week we were set a challenge to make a film about our favorite sports/hobbies. My chosen sport was skateboarding, I chose this because i love it and also I can help Abbie and Connor as they chose skating as well.
I really enjoyed this challenge because taking pictures and videos is one my interests. I really enjoyed filming other people so they could see the progression they had made.
          It was amazing to be able to put both my interests into work and also pass my skills on to other members of the group, for example give Abbie and Connor tips to improve there skating ability's and also pass on any ideas i had for filming to make the footage look the best that it could.
          During this challenge i was able to push my ability's more as i had the chance to try new tricks whilst skating and get it recorded on video to see my accomplishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment